Trinity Dental Centre based in the beautiful West Country town of Barnstaple, North Devon is committed to providing gentle dentistry in a kind and understanding way. Our small team of friendly, caring professionals are here to look after you from the moment you make an appointment.
- Brush your teeth twice a day using fluoride toothpaste.
- Every day, use a fluoride mouthwash to help reduce plaque build up and to keep teeth strong.
- Remove plaque daily using dental floss.
- Be sure to visit your Dentist regularly for a full Dental Health Check.
- Seeing your Hygienist regularly for a professional clean will help prevent gum disease.
- Old discoloured fillings can replaced with newer composite materials - fillingscan be almost invisible.
- Silver/blackened fillings can be replaced with a tooth coloured alternative.
- You could consider professional tooth whitening for a brighter and more youthful appearance.
- Visible gaps can be restored with bridges, dentures or implants.
- Crowns with visible edges (a black line near the gum), can be replaced with modern alternatives.
And many more!!!