Established in 2000 by Dr. Leon Khangura BDS London - a state of the art Dental Surgery near the City Centre of Norwich. It has ample parking and ground floor disabled access.
Proud Winners of the 'GHP Best Cosmetic Dental Practice 2019 - Norfolk'.
Why chose us?
- Dr. Khangura is London Qualified.
- He established his surgery nearly 20 years ago.
- 100% of our patients said the cleanliness was ideal.
- New State of the Art surgeries.
- Wrinkle reduction – the filler effect achieved through the use of PRGF Endoret technology softens the wrinkles in the treated areas. The facial expression lines lose their depth similar to the way they do on with using dermal fillers.
- Hydration – ensures a high level of skin hydration compared to levels obtained with other cosmetic treatments and has been proven in clinical trials.
- Skin luminosity – it makes skin recover the lost luminosity over the years. Patients that have gone through this innovative treatment achieve a higher luster of the skin.
- Production of Hyaluronic acid – it stimulates the natural production of Hyaluronic acid.
- Increased consistency – promotes the increased secretion of collagen and elastin. This generates a greater consistency, firmness and reduces sagging in the skin of the patient.
- Compatible with other aesthetic treatments including Botulinum toxin etc
- A great way to improve dental aesthetics.
- Bonded to the tooth.
- Strong and endurable.
- Do not discolour over time.
- Available for discoloured and misshapen teeth.
- Also used for smile widening.
- Is safe and non-invasive.
- Turns back time for stained teeth.
- Greatly improves the appearance of your teeth.
What is a Dental Bridge?
- Smile confidently.
- Eat a wider range of foods more easily.
- Restore definition and shape to your face.
- Prevent movement or increased risk of decay in remaining teeth.